Hadron™ Process Rolls & Cylinders
A Controlled Finish
A leading roller manufacturer with more than 20 years of experience, Hadronics is your source for a high performance selection of mirrored or controlled finish rollers. If your needs for a mirrored finish ultra-smooth surface is desired, Hadron I rollers are unequaled. If laminating is the roller in need, alert our team to the purpose and we can complete with the correct finish to give you the performance we are known for. Whether you need new chrome cylinders or service to fix worn or damaged cylinders, we are here to meet your needs.
- Thick chrome outperforms our competitors to ensure longer life.
- Tremendous wear resistance.
- Controlled mirrored (OR HIGHER) micro-finished surfaces engineered for your task.
- Easy cleaning increases roller life (check with our service department for details).
- Low Coefficient of Friction.
- High resistance to corrosion.
- Precise finishing capabilities target the task at hand for increased cost savings and larger operational window.
- Repairing and refurbishing the Hadron™ roller costs less than ceramic or other style rollers.
- A high quality choice for any craftsman.